_______________________________________________

Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer time

Summer time, summer time. Everybody loves summer time. I can`t wait for summer. The beaches, the sun, the freedom. I love summer and my birthday`s coming too. So what`s good about this coming summer.


Well number one, being with my one and only.

Number two, we got our first car.

Number three, going to Québec with our new car, ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Number four, partying with the frenchies.

And Number five, the good old summer ambiance.



Sounds wicked to me. I think this summer`s going to be great, and alot better than the last summers. One thing is this summer`s going to be very hot. Lots of sun, and lots of heat, but after all of the cold weather I think were due for that. To me winter`s a cold, sleepy, indoors, very sad and boring season. Summer just makes me smile, and really brings in the good times. Just the fact that the snow was gone a while ago and that the weather is starting to get hotter and hotter, makes me happy. I can`t wait for this year to be over and start a new life out of highschool for good.

W()()T!




No comments:

Post a Comment