_______________________________________________

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lazy during grade 12?

Do you ever wake up some mornings, and you just don`t feel like doing anything? You just feel like being a lazy couch patatoe and stay in all day, and not care about responsabilities...

Well I`ve been having alot of those days this year. Days where I get up in the morning, shower, and then I just want to stay in the shower and not go to school. I`ve come to the conclusion that this might be happening because finaly, after so many years of going to school, I`ve just been worn out and don`t feel like going anymore. I push myself, and push myself, and the motivation is there, but all it is, everyday, is me putting so much effort into just going to school. Which is kind of stupid because I really don`t mind school and hanging out with buddies and all. But, after all the years I can`t wait for summer time.


Overall though, it`s not so bad, if we count out those specific days. This last year is going by fast and it seems like time only going faster and faster, so as the great Bob Marley said ''We`ve got to pull on through''.

ALMOST DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment