One night, I got it very bad, I was outside leaning against my car with my head down, and just completely out of it. There was a huge ammount of pressure behind my eyes and forehead, and my eye was leaking on its own. My head was pounding and pounding, and I could feel every single heartbeat in my eye brow area, which intensified the pain so much more.
Finally my girlfriend and I decided to go get it check as it was too much. Unfortunately, when we got to the clinic, there was nothing they could do but prescribe me an antibiotic. Antibiotics do not immediately stop your pain, or cure you in a second, I still had to tough out the pain for a week.
The doctor told me I had a major sinus infection, which is called Sinusitus. I also had another infection in my lungs, which is called bronchitis.
Bronchitis I was not too worried about, the only disadvantages to having it was the green flem, and a graspy cough. Although Sinusitis, or in my case, Frontal Sinusitis, is a major infection inside the eye brow, and possibly all the way down to just above the lips. My sinuses were painted with infection and this is uncureable, only preventable.

This is what was causing the severe pain, my body fighting all of these infections. Now I know to take more care in how I treat my body, wouldn`t want that happening again.
But how I got it? Not too sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment