_______________________________________________

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trashing public bathrooms

So I`ve been noticing that kids and teenagers in my my school really have problems urinating lately.

Why is it that everytime you go to use the facilities (public bathrooms) in our school, there is an overload of urine from different individuals in our highschool. When did it become a daily routine, to pee on the toilet seats, to leave you increments on the floor, and to fill the toilets, overflowing of toilet paper?

I don`t understand why people go around wasting the bathrooms` toilet paper, and do their business all over the bathroom floors. Is this meant to make other people mad? Is it the new ''cool'' thing to urinate on the floor? LOL?

Almost every single time I go to use the bathroom in my school, I can't help but to notice someone left me a big surprise in every toilet...

Seriously, what is the point of urinating or ''pooing'' on the floor, when there are 1-3 toilets, and 2 urinals right beside you?

It must be quite the accomplishment and pride for someone to be able to tell the world ''Hey guys, I did something huge today! I urinated, but guess what... this is the best part... I did it on the floor instead of the toilet!''

No comments:

Post a Comment