_______________________________________________

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderland Part III

So Wonderland was great and I had lots of fun, espacially with who I went with. There's one thing that's bothering me though, last time we went, someone chikened out!

This prevented me from trying Behemoth because I wanted to go with her! Anyway next time she's gonna have to come on; Behemoth, Drop Tower, and all the scary ones! WAHAHAHA.

Hopefully I don't get puked on though. So next time should probably be around May 22nd because the water parks don't open till then so we decided we should go when they open. Riding rollercoasters and rides all day really wears you out and taking a nice splash break in the water park would have felt great.

I am really looking forward to the next time we go and I just can't wait to go to the water park after hours and hours of heat. I'll let you guys know if ''she'' CHIKENS OUT AGAIN! :P

So Stay tuned for the next Wonderland UpDaTeS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment