_______________________________________________

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderland Part II

Alright, so back to the Wonderland subject.

We went to Wonderland last weekend, and the best thing happened. My girlfriend, her brother, my brother and me, all went together. Just as we thought we were late, it just so happened that there were no line-ups because it was supposed to rain that day and I guess people didn't want to risk it.

The last time I went to Canada's Wonderland I had to wait for 2 hours straight for most of the rides, just to try it out once...

This year the whole day we didn't have to wait more than 5-10 minutes for the rides. We got there and most of the time no one was even in line!

Anyway I had a blast, I went on ALL the rides except maybe 3 of them out of about 65 rides.
I kept the 3 last ones for next time, since we all got ourselves a season's pass.

I had a great time and I am very glad we went. I'm sure they had a good time also.

No comments:

Post a Comment