_______________________________________________

Friday, April 30, 2010

Going to the Gym

Going to the gym.

It always makes everyone and anyone feel better about themselves. If someone is eating really bad and feels down about themself all the time, well this is something great to talk about.

I used to go to the gym almost daily, and I miss it.
I've been in so many different gyms and through so many different memberships at numerous places. I am currently thinking on starting it again and getting healthier again.

One great fact that I need to eliminate from my life in order to do that is smoking. Smoking is by far the worse thing to start as a kid, and I regret starting every day of my life.
I used to listen to people lecture me about how bad it is, and people telling me to stop, over and over again. I have realised, and it did help me when they lectured me, and today I am ashamed of not having listenned to them.

There are so many thousands of things to put in your body, why choose cigarettes?
There are so many things your body can crave, why make it crave nicotine and 4000+ chemicals each cigarette?

Sometimes I really wonder what I've gotten myself into since I have been a non-stop smoker for over 4 years. Quitting smoking is very hard once it's ''too late'' as people say. But I believe it is never too late, and I am quitting soon.

Stay with me to find out if this will happen, and if I can get healthy again.
I will send feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment