I've been changing my eating habits alot lately. Every day I've been eating bad foods and fast foods.
I'm really starting to miss my good eating habits, and sometimes it's all because of who you're with, what mood you're in, or worse of all... CRAVINGS.
I'm always craving fast foods lol.
Let's face it, I used to eat healthy foods only, every day, all year long. Now adays, I'm eating pizza, Wendy's baconators, and mcdonalds.
I really miss my old eating habits and I am really starting to think about making some changes.
I have come down to the conclusion that I am from now on not touching any fast foods for a while and switching back to eating healthy again. Even if I have to spend some money to get my good habits back, at this point I don't care.
I've been wanting to change my habits but have not done it yet in a couple months, and the result of that, well I see it.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment