So back to the Pontiac.
The E-test has be done and it passed with flying colors. As for the safety test, not too good as we mentioned in the previous post.
The brakelines have been changed and we should be picking up the car tonight. Hopefully it won't reach up over $500 because I don't have that kind of money to burn on the car.
After the brakelines are done, and we get the car back, we're going to be having an insurance appointment the next day (tomorrow, May 6th, 2010) and this weekend we should be getting our liscence plates. So all in all, the car will have new brakelines, the plates, and fully insured in about a week, I'm pretty excited.
Finally the freedom of having our own car to go anywhere at any time. Feels good.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Nick! It's good to know that at least one of us is a little motivated. I don't have my G1 yet...
ReplyDelete