This saturday, May 1st, I am going to be going to wonderland and getting a season pass.
I`m pretty excited since I have not been since I was around 11 years old. The season passes are $59.99 if you have a group of 4 people or more. I find this is very convienient since all you really need to do is get 3 friends or siblings to go with you and also get a pass.
I am most likely going to be going with my brother, my girlfriend, and her brother. I wasn`t planning on going with 4 people at first but it turns out that I need to in order to get a season pass.
I am really looking forward to this, it should be lots of fun. Most of all, I just can`t wait to try out the new rides, I've been hearing alot about the new rides, such as very heart-lifting ones called ''Behemoth'' and ''Italian Job''.
I can`t wait! Hopefully I see some friendly faces there!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment